IN THIS SECTION
Year 6 Transition
Below you can read our letter to parents and carers which details the events planned for our Year 6 transition.
10th to the 14th July
Pupils are invited to take part in a wide-range of curriculum and co-curricular opportunities, as they have their first experience of secondary school life at Benfield.
- We invite pupils from 8.15 to join us for breakfast club with our pupil leadership team.
- We will register all pupils at 8.50am and you are welcome to drop your child off at the signposted gates.
- All pupils should arrive in their current school uniform, with an appropriate P.E kit and trainers in their bag.
- Benfield will provide every pupil with a school lunch. We suggest bringing a drink with you, for during the day.
- Pupils will be released for home-time at 2.50pm.